The awesome song playing is by the most lovely Anika DeRaad, Jason Sawatski, and Phil Fredrikson about our Seattle Roadtrip-August 19, 2006

Thursday, August 24, 2006

This is no laughing matter!

Have you ever brushed your teeth at the same time as someone else?

It's annoying right? Because you never want to be the first one done brushing your teeth because then the other person will think you don't brush your teeth very well...right?

And then the next thing you know they will start ignoring you and cutting you out of their social circle and then you'll lose all your friends and then your family will disown you and you'll lose your job and your dog will die and your husband will leave you and your house will burn down and your hair will turn grey and your car will burst into flames...

So the point is....always brush your teeth longer than the other person!

3 Comments:

Blogger Philnominal said...

Wow can u say CREEPY!! I just wrote about Jasons horse teeth in my blog and here u are writing about brushing your teeth....oOOOooooOOoooooo
Twilight zoneish!!

But I agree about brushing at the same time as someone else thing...
Once my roomate and I brushed for 45 minutes to see who'd finish last, but then our teeth started to hurt and our mouths felt as if they were on fire...
then our house did burn down and our cars did explode...oh the irony!

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Philnominal said...

that story I just told never really happened...

9:28 AM

 
Blogger anika said...

You guys are nuts and that's perhaps why I love you so much. Kaila, I agree on the having-to-brush-longer issue.

And Phil? My house DID burn down and my car DID explode. Low blow.

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home