The awesome song playing is by the most lovely Anika DeRaad, Jason Sawatski, and Phil Fredrikson about our Seattle Roadtrip-August 19, 2006

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Things about me # 81-100

81. I read the last sentence of every novel before I even finish it.
82. I can go cross-eyed and at the same time make one eye wander...usless talent I know...but it sure is creepy!
83. My brown eyes sometimes turn half green
84. My hair has been: Auburn w/ red streaks, Auburn w/ blonde streaks, almost completely platinum blonde, burgandy, chocolate brown, black, black/blue, dark red,
85. The trash-chic / retro / glam-rock look is beautiful.
86. Love the 40's.
87. I get jealous when I see a couple hugging/holding hands and im single
88. I'm a Saggitarius but I don't believe in astrology, but it's cool to read sometimes
89. I've inherited the nickname Laka...amongst many others...but that one has stuck
90. I love plane rides, and plane food. Shut up, it's good!
91. I'm getting a monroe piercing soon..very soon
92. I have a friend in a band. Wanna fight about it?
93. I effin love strawberry cream cheese
94. I lovelovelove piercings and tattoos (not the lame ones)
95. I have the best friend in the whole wide world
96. I wish I was a photographer
97. I love lamp (inside "40 year old virgin" joke)
98. I lovelovelovellooovvveee road trips
99. Im talking to some russian guy right now on msn and I asked him who he is and he just said "I am book"
100. I don't get it....

2 Comments:

Blogger anika said...

AHAHAHAHAHA I AM BOOK. Poor little guy.

And I love roadtrips too. Wanna go on another one??? Hmmmm?

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

OMG! Get Out! I thought I was half crazy for reading the last sentence of every novel before I finish the stupid book! I can't believe there is someone else out there who does this!

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home